It’s funny, since I’ve started blogging, I’ve definitely started making other new blogging friends that I feel like I would totally click with in real life! There are some amazing people out there. This girl is one of them. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by cute Shambray from shambray.com. Thanks so much girl! Go visit her blog, love her ideas and happy life! I feel honored she chose me.
I will go ahead and do my part on this by answering the questions she asked me.
10. What is something you do to make life easier for you? Oh man, this one is tricky… I haven’t really thought about that before. I would say brush my hair in the shower while the conditioner is in so that it’s easier to brush through when you get out. But for a more depth answer, I would have to say prayer is what is keepin me alive, sane and makes life a whole lot easier, folks. I would be lost without the Man upstairs helping me be a mom that’s for sure!
There ya have it!
1. West Coast Mama
2. Growing Up Madison
3. It’s Been Delicious
4. Keep Moving Forward With Me
5.Love Love Love You
6. Simply Sweet Moments
7.Shine Bright Little Mama
9.Jess Loves This Life
10.Songbirds and Buttons
11.A Complete Waste of Makeup
1. What made you want to start a blog?
2. How did you come up with the title for your blog?
3. How long have you been blogging for?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. What is a secret obsession of yours?
6. What is something on your bucket list?
7. What is one of the hardest things you’ve had to overcome?
8. What was one of the happiest moments of your life?
9. What is something that nobody knows about you?
10. What is your favorite post, or one you are most proud of?
11. What is it that motivates you and what do you want to become?
Congrats to all of you that I picked! I’m not able to find the number of followers you have on a lot of these so hopefully I’m not breaking any rules;)
Don’t forget to mention me in your blog when you nominate others. I’m excited to see what your answers are! Have the best day!
designed by Michelle gifford creative
powered by Showit
We’re excited you are here, and we love you! Our hope is that we can keep this place uplifting for all types of moms in all seasons of life! So when you have 2 seconds, we hope you'll make some friends, kick back, and stay awhile!