Of course there are a million baby products out there these days, but we thought we’d narrow it down to 10 MUST-HAVES when you bring a brand new baby home. Head over to The Mamahood Podcast to hear more of why we love these products!
1. Owlet: Is it a pretty penny? Yes. But is it worth it? 100%.
2. Doc-a-Tot: We recommend Doc-a-Tot or Snuggle Me Organic. We love having these in those early days when your arms get a little tired and your baby can lay with your supervision in it and still feel like they’re being held. (And of course if you have questions regarding where your baby should sleep, consult your doctor!)
3. Blanqi Post-Partum Leggings: These leggings are a DREAM after giving birth! Not only do they help hold that stretchy post-baby belly, but you can’t see through them, and once you put them on, you won’t want to take them off!
4. Muslin Swaddles: If we’re being honest, most muslin blankets are created equal. Aiden + Anais is a great brand, but we’ve found some from off of Amazon that we’ve loved just as much! Another favorite brand is Cloud Island from Target!
5. Puj Tub: Let’s be honest, tubs are the best even for babies, and this minimal tub makes things so much easier when you’ve got a tiny little one!
7. Nursing Cover: Milk Snob or Nursing goods are our favorite brands of nursing covers. These can also act as car seat covers or a spare lightweight blanket too!
8. Undercover Mama 24/7 Dress: You will want to LIVE in this dress after giving birth. Perfect for nursing, cute enough to leave the house in, but perfect for lounging and feeling like you aren’t wearing anything! They are the best!
9. Diaper Ointment: We are BIG fans of Burt’s Bees over here. Sometimes spending a few extra dollars is so worth your babe not having a sore bum!
10. Aquaphor: Another great product for baby’s bums, chapped cheeks, scratches, or any dryness.
designed by Michelle gifford creative
powered by Showit
We’re excited you are here, and we love you! Our hope is that we can keep this place uplifting for all types of moms in all seasons of life! So when you have 2 seconds, we hope you'll make some friends, kick back, and stay awhile!